Re: LBC business closed 4ever

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: LBC business closed 4ever
Date: Sat, 14 Aug 2004 22:32:36 -0700 (Pacific Daylight Time)
>Hmmm. Went to the BPC web site and it still looks open

>for business. We sure about this?? Dick is my age (we were

>in school together) and I can't imagine going back into

>(yyrrrccchhhh!!) teaching at this stage of life.

>chuck

 Here is what Dick Burger had to say once again.

Just not enough business to support the time being spent and my wife goes to
work at school everyday so figure I might just as well go along til she
retires!
Thanks for everything including your patience.
regards, dick

[demime 0.99d.1 removed an attachment of type image/gif which had a name of
IMSTP.gif]

[demime 0.99d.1 removed an attachment of type Image/jpeg which had a name of
350933_new.jpg]

Check out the new British Cars Forum: