Re: 1500 gear box noise

To: "CHRIS KOTTING" <ckotting@wideopenwest.com> information
Subject: Re: 1500 gear box noise
Date: Fri, 13 Aug 2004 13:18:12 -0400
Cc: William Thompson <Willy@thompsoncarpentry.com>, Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
But the tunnel can be widened to accommodate. Or stick in a 5-Speed
from a Ford Sierra.

Larry

--

Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
macy@bbl.med.upenn.edu

The bottom line: Sure, there's pain in adopting the Mac. But if I accept
that, I get to use a computer that works, and that pretty much does
what I
expect and want a computer to do.
Stewart Alsop
FORTUNE.com