Re: Cleaning hood plastic?

To: spridgets List <spridgets@autox.team.net> information
Subject: Re: Cleaning hood plastic?
Date: Fri, 13 Aug 2004 13:24:02 -0400
Comet and Steel wool, spend days not hours.

Larry

(Sorry couldn't help meself)

--

Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
macy@bbl.med.upenn.edu

The bottom line: Sure, there's pain in adopting the Mac. But if I accept
that, I get to use a computer that works, and that pretty much does
what I
expect and want a computer to do.
Stewart Alsop
FORTUNE.com