Re: A Healey kind of day

To: "Robert E. Shlafer" <PilotRob@webtv.net>
Subject: Re: A Healey kind of day
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2004 19:01:38 -0400
Cc: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Cap'n. Bob wrote:
> Ah...that would be "Primerose Yellow", Kenterino???

Maybe, if I were a concours judge.  But it was dawn and the light
was low, so it was tough to tell if it was Primerose Yellow or just
pale yellow.

> Oddly enough (at least I found it odd) there are more LBC's up in your
> area than I personally, would have thought of.

There are fewer than there used to be.  To see 4 in one day
surprised me, pleasantly.

> After driving one again, I just had to have the pleasure
> of owning one, one more time before I left planet earth.
>
> Grabbed one at the first opportunity, subsequently. :)

I'm paying too much in rent every month to keep my pile-o-rust
'56 100 BN2 in storage.  I've been tempted to sell it, to pick up
a running Bugeye.  So far I've resisted temptation. But since I
was laid off, the $150/month is getting tougher to come by. I'm
having those thoughts again.

Having said that, I'm sure the vultures will contact me with offers.
They had better be good. :-)

Kent
'56 100 BN2, needing a frame-up restoration

Check out the new British Cars Forum: