Re: A Healey kind of day

To: spritenut@exit109.com
Subject: Re: A Healey kind of day
Date: Tue, 24 Aug 2004 16:22:03 EDT
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
In a message dated 8/23/2004 9:16:59 PM Mountain Daylight Time,
spritenut@exit109.com writes:

What did  you expect from a Chevy?
--
Frank

You are right, I should have known...except that our Tahoe has been  quite
reliable.  I was dropping the Tahoe off this morning for some work  and my
mechanic said I should consider the Mercedes SL 350 he has on is  yard.

Cool mechanic, has a Harley, a GMC pickup, an almost concours 1937
Oldsmobile, and is restoring a 57 Cheby.

Robert Houston
Texan in New Mexico

One meets his  destiny often on the road we use to run away from the invaders.
~another  French Proverb

Check out the new British Cars Forum: