Re: starter-what's the swank setup?-Thanks!

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: starter-what's the swank setup?-Thanks!
Date: Tue, 24 Aug 2004 07:46:45 -0400
Thanks all, great info as usual.  I did have an 'incident' with my starter when
I first started the motor where it got stuck on the first time the motor fired
and went around with it the first 45 seconds or so.  Perhaps with this and age
and all my initial experimentation with timing advance etc. it just had enough.
 Had an extra stock one I put in and seems fine, guess I'll see how that goes
before making a more expensive move.

PS one more advantage of the electric fuel pump - starter removal is a snap!

Mark M

Check out the new British Cars Forum: