VW Bus

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: VW Bus
Date: Tue, 24 Aug 2004 08:19:36 EDT
We had a 72 bus for a number of years in the Philly area.   The best part was
the ice that would form in the car, usually from tracking snow into it on the
shoes.   The ice would be there for weeks on end if we had a good cold spell.
  No power but I could fit half the cast of the school play in there to take
them to dinner theaters, the things we did when we first started teaching...
He has to get the How to Keep Your VW alive, a Guide for the Complete Idiot.
 I still have mine, it is useful for all cars even though it is pre
electronic ignition and all of that.   That book gave me over 140,000 miles on
the bus
and probably twice that on the two bus that we had.
JP

John Poynton
79 MG Midget, Yellow Fever
Havertown, PA