Re: Correct oil filter for a 1500

To: "William M. Gilroy" <w.lists@verizon.net> information
Subject: Re: Correct oil filter for a 1500
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2004 10:58:36 -0400
Cc: Spridget list <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Bill, if you have not got it all together, I have a box of adapters. Be
glad to send one your way.

Larry

--
Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
macy@bbl.med.upenn.edu

  "Don't be afraid to ask dumb questions, they are a lot easier to
  handle than dumb mistakes.

believed to be clean.

Check out the new British Cars Forum: