RE: Breaks system and break flushing

To: "'Brad Fornal'" <toyman@digitex.net>
Subject: RE: Breaks system and break flushing
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 2004 09:38:47 -0700
Cc: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
So that is what those things are for.  Had I know that all these years I
guess I could get it to not work too.  The clear tube works fine on the
spridgets, and the ice cream cone thing with a piece of vacuum tubing the
right size on any other one.  Kind of reminds me of the Valet parking guy
that came and told me my car wouldn't start.  He had turned the key all the
way around 4 times and it still wouldn't start.  I guess if those plastic
fittings don't work the whole thing is CRAP.  What a waste of a great tool.
                Crash

The 3 right angle fittings for the bleeder, do not fit. Thus, no seal, thus,
no
vacuum, thus, not work. The right angle fittings are hard plastic, not
rubber,
so if it won't fit, it aint gonna fit.
It is CRAP!

Check out the new British Cars Forum: