Re: Frances

To: soavero@yahoo.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Frances
Date: Sun, 5 Sep 2004 11:45:05 EDT
In a message dated 9/5/04 11:29:16 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
soavero@yahoo.com writes:
> Sending all manners of positive energy to those in
> Florida for safety from Hurricane Frances.  Many of
> you have met my Mom - she was able to call this AM and
> is OK at a hotel in Orlando.  Her beachfront condo, by
> early reports, was in the worst part of the leading
> edge of the eye, but no major damage has been spotted.
> My (hopefully still) beautiful 1970 Midget is in her
> garage, flooding effects TBD.  It ain't close to over
> yet.  Best to all affected -

Ron:

You and your Mom have my prayers.  I was on Ft. Myers Beach just after
Charley--tough times for the people there.  Let's hope when this all plays out
that
the East coasters will be more fortunate.

--David C.

Check out the new British Cars Forum: