[Fwd: Corinthians Weekend on the way!!]

To: "'spridgets@autox.team.net'" <spridgets@autox.team.net>, "vintage-race@autox.team.net" <vintage-race@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fwd: Corinthians Weekend on the way!!]
Date: Sun, 05 Sep 2004 11:45:07 -0500
This event is in College Station Texas.

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Corinthians Weekend on the way!!
Date: Sun, 05 Sep 2004 11:00:13 -0500
From Erik <stabnsteer at houscca.com>

Hope to see all of you at next weekend's Corinthians event at Texas
World
Speedway - its a great reason to have yourself a 3 day work week if you
come out on Friday! I've received a few messages and calls from folks
letting me know they'll be there, and although I failed to actually put
"RSVP" onto the mailing, I've learned my lesson and would love to hear
 from anyone who thinks they may be coming but haven't zipped me a
message.

Unfortunately, our contact with the Texas A&M Sports Car Club took a
job
in California and wasn't able to arrange someone to replace him, so
help
 from that group may be a bit spotty this coming weekend. Therefore, I
encourage each and every one of you to come out to see what Corinthians
has been up to. And if you haven't been out working an event for
awhile,
or want to give corner-working a try for the first time, we've gotcha
covered with a school on Saturday morning!

AND, as some people prodded me at the last event to create a
Corinthians
worker web site, I'll be talking with some folks about getting some
space
to do this exact thing - however, I'd like to hear ideas from y'all
about
what you'd like to see there. Creating web sites in a vacuum is not a
particularly good idea. :o)

Just for reminders, below are the start times for the weekend's
frivolity!
Hope to see everyone there!

-Sept. 10 - Friday test and tune day, worker meeting at 7:45 A.M. at
tech
- cars on track at 9.
-Sept. 11 b Saturday -  a worker school followed by a full day of
racing,
worker school begins at 7:00 A.M. at tech - cars on track at 9:30.
-Sept. 12 - Sunday a full day of racing, worker meeting at 7:15 A.M. at
tech - cars on track at 8.

--Erik Karlsson

Check out the new British Cars Forum: