1275 alternator nut spec?

To: spridget list <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: 1275 alternator nut spec?
Date: Sat, 02 Oct 2004 18:18:07 -0400
Can one of y'all pleeze send me the specs for the big nut that
(used to) retain the pulley to the Lucas alternator? Else I gotta
yank the alternator and take it to the hardware store to
try to fit one:-)

While coming home from the library a while ago, red light
came on, temp guage went up fast FAST and I ended up
towing it home (again). Got the pulley and belt, found the
washer, but no sign of the nut, which has been on there
for several years. errrrrr. NeedaNewOne.

chuck

Check out the new British Cars Forum: