project cars

To: <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>, <team-thicko@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: project cars
Date: Mon, 4 Oct 2004 14:31:56 -0500 cp.theflashfire.net tests=HTML_70_80,HTML_FONT_FACE_ODD, HTML_MESSAGE autolearn=no version=2.63
I just made the deal to buy those cars in Ohio, now I need to figure out
how to get them home to Wisconsin. I have 2  14' trailers with Electric
brakes, one is enclosed, and one is a dumping trailer. Im thinking about
having a welding buddy of mine make something on the dumping trailer so
they can be stacked. And I can pull them home in one trip. I just talked
to the trailer manufacturer and he said that the sides would indeed hold
the weight of a Spridget no problems.

My only real problem is getting the cap UP there :-)

Has any one of you all ever attempted this? Stacking 2 spridgets?

Any one have any other Brilliant ideas?

Willy

Check out the new British Cars Forum: