FW: MO91008 Response to your email from eBay Motors SH. (KMM137030575V8

To: <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: FW: MO91008 Response to your email from eBay Motors SH. (KMM137030575V87076L0KM)
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2004 13:03:20 -0500 cp.theflashfire.net version=2.63
LOL

-----Original Message-----
From eBay Customer Support [mailto:rswebhelp at ebay.com]
Sent: Wednesday, October 20, 2004 10:46 AM
To: William Thompson
Subject: Re: MO91008 Response to your email from eBay Motors SH.
(KMM137030575V87076L0KM)

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to submit this information to eBay with
your concerns about the legitimacy of this transaction. Please do not
send this person any money as this is a fraudulent listing.

We are concerned about violations on the site and we investigate every
report we receive. Please be assured that we will take the appropriate
action on your report, in accordance with our site policies. Due to the
extensive research needed to investigate this type of report, we will
not be able to disclose the outcome of our actions at this time. You can
rest assured that we will take appropriate action based on the results
of our findings.  Our actions may include issuing a warning, temporary
or indefinite suspension, or terminating the membership.

Some recent items listed on eBay Motors have been the result of an
unauthorized account takeover of a member's account. There are a number
of ways this hijacking could have occurred. If the user had a relatively
simple password or password hint question it is possible that a third
party was able to gain access to the account by guessing the password.
Some eBay members have reported receiving messages asking for User IDs
and passwords. These messages appear to come from eBay Support, but in
fact are not. It is important to remember that eBay will never ask for
sensitive information of this nature through email.

eBay urges caution when purchasing high-priced items, especially if the
price seems too good to be true. Please click on the link below to learn
more about how you are protected while making purchases on the Internet:

 http://pages.ebay.com/help/confidence/isgw-fraud-buyer-tips.html

It is my pleasure to assist you. Thank you for choosing eBay.

Regards,

Stetson
eBay Motors
Trust and Safety Department
______________________________

Important: eBay will not ask you for sensitive personal information
(such as your password, credit card and bank account numbers, Social
Security numbers, etc.) in an email. Learn more account protection tips
at:

http://pages.ebay.com/help/confidence/isgw-account-theft-protection.html

For our latest announcements, please check:

http://www2.ebay.com/aw/announce.shtml

In order to better serve you, we'd like to occasionally
request feedback on our service. If you would rather
not participate, please follow the instructions in the email message you
will receive from us. Your request will be processed
within 5 days.

59004904
10/20/04

Original Message Follows: