single car trailer for sale in the tri state area?

To: team-thick@Autox.Team.Net, spridgets <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: single car trailer for sale in the tri state area?
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2004 11:46:22 -0700 (PDT)
I noticed your posting; my husband also owns a race car ('69 Camaro
stock car,
which is taking up our garage at the present time!) that he's working
on, and
he's looking for a reasonably priced trailer ... might you know of
anyone that
is looking to sell one, or where we should look within the
Milwaukee/Chicago/Indiana area?  I found one on EBay, but I'd really
like to
avoid traveling all the way to Kentucky to get it if I can!  I'd like
surprise him for XMas, but I'd of course have to tell him about my plan
if I
need to travel out of town.

Thanks for any insight that you can provide.

Much appreciation -

=====
The Flashfire Webhosting Project.
www.TheFlashfire.net