Re: [midgetsprite] Rover FI Mini Cooper FS now posted on my web site

To: rrivenbark@cfl.rr.com, spridgets@Autox.Team.Net, midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [midgetsprite] Rover FI Mini Cooper FS now posted on my web site
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2004 11:15:39 EDT
In a message dated 10/26/2004 7:04:18 PM Mountain Daylight Time,  rrive
nbark@cfl.rr.com writes:

The most  popular kit out there seems to be the Megasquirt.

Well, showing my age and ignorance here, but building a computer  controller
from a kit is more than I want to do.

I want to buy the FI kit, all the parts included, bolt it on my Midget, and
drive away smiling.

Robert Houston
Texan in New Mexico

I don't feel  we did wrong in taking this great country away from them. There
were great  numbers of people who needed new land, and the Indians were
selfishly trying to  keep it for themselves._ John  Wayne_
(http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/j/johnwayne104005.html)

Check out the new British Cars Forum: