Re: Bugeye Nose Needed

To: type79@ix.netcom.com, spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Bugeye Nose Needed
Date: Tue, 2 Nov 2004 13:15:19 EST
In a message dated 11/2/2004 7:16:34 AM Mountain Standard Time,
type79@ix.netcom.com writes:

A friend  of mine is collecting parts for a Bugeye restoration and he
needs a good  nose. If anyone knows of a decent nose, preferably in the
Northeast,  please contact me.
Thanks,
--

jay  fishbein

I know where a beautiful NOS bonnet is just sitting in a corner not being
used in CT.

Robert Houston
Texan in New Mexico

I don't feel  we did wrong in taking this great country away from them. There
were great  numbers of people who needed new land, and the Indians were
selfishly trying to  keep it for themselves._ John  Wayne_
(http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/j/johnwayne104005.html)

Participate in Democracy.

"In the end, we will not so much remember the words of our enemies,
but the silence of our friends."  Martin Luther King, Jr.