RE: Scratching my head

To: <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: Scratching my head
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2004 20:52:59 -0500
What did the plugs look like?  This may help provide the answer.

Tad

Start her up runs fine, warms up drive around, get on freeway.  RPMs up to a
steady 3500 for about two minutes and then she starts to cut out badly, but
it only seems to be on 2 cylinders.  If I keep the rpms up I can limp home.
Thought I may have had bad gas, water gas, used some HEAT to no effect.
Checked Dash pots, fine.  Changed plugs, problem still occurs.  Once I'm off
the freeway about 2 miles the problem goes away?