Re: Scratching my head

To: Spridgets <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Scratching my head
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2004 21:27:25 -0600
I agree with the coil diagnosis.  I've had a lot of them go on my old
motorcycles and the
symptoms are the same up to a point. After a few times like you
describe, many of them will
eventually die and refuse to start at all.  My Midget has just gone
through this cycle and is
no patiently waiting for its new Crane coil (when I get time to install
it).  This is very typical
of coil failure.

Cheers!!
Jim - in Dodge City