Re: 3/4 inch bore MC's for disc brake conversion.

To: "Glen Byrns" <grbyrns@ucdavis.edu>
Subject: Re: 3/4 inch bore MC's for disc brake conversion.
Date: Sun, 21 Nov 2004 15:23:01 -0800
Cc: <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Glen,

You can never have too much in the way of good braking on these cars
and this is especially true in your case. I always find that while
the brakes are good if set-up right, that I've found that some are
better than others. Using the twin piston cylinders and having not as
hard a pedal is better. If BMC went to a smaller bore when they went
to discs, there must have been a good reason as you know they never
did anything they didn't have to do.

Gerard

--
One meets his destiny often in the road he takes to avoid it.
~French Proverb

http://www.gerardsgarage.com/FS_Garage.htm