Re: this temp guage climbed mt washington

To: <Dbcooper292@aol.com>, <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: this temp guage climbed mt washington
Date: Sun, 21 Nov 2004 18:05:44 -0800
This would be normal if the temp guage is in the radiator top.  It simply
reflects the hot water being run through it when the thermostat opens under
load, and drops way down in temp, when the thermo closes down when there is
essentially very light engine load.

If this were a result of a temp guage in the block, it would likely mean the
thermostat is stuck partially open.  Go fix it then!

Paul A