Re: A-Series Aluminum Head

Subject: Re: A-Series Aluminum Head
Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2004 14:43:48 -0500
Cc: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
It is a lot of work that I didn't expect for this engine, that's why I
bought a fully assembled head. I suspected that all of the heads are
that way since that surface is controlled by the casting pattern. A call
to the factory tech line confirmed that they are all tapped that way.
With over a thousand sold they haven't had a problem and I am the first
to complain! I am sensitive enough to not bash people that are supplying
parts for our LBC's, but I have to believe this was an oversight in
design. I certainly can't install it this way.
John