Re: A-Series Aluminum Head

To: John Caffrey <jdc6@lehigh.edu>
Subject: Re: A-Series Aluminum Head
Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2004 13:48:21 -0600
Cc: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
   I would install the spark plug I intended to use and see if it
extends all the way into the threads in the head.  If it does I wouldn't
worry about it.  If it doesn't I'd be comparing the length of the
threads in the new head to the length in the stock head.  Ideally, the
unthreaded plug tip should protrude slightly into the cumbustion
chamner, IME.

   CR