RE: Goodwood revival

To: <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: Goodwood revival
Date: Sun, 28 Nov 2004 18:21:15 -0800
Glen wrote:
By the way,  I saw "Goodwood Revival" on Speedvision last night and an
orange
Austin A35 held off a charging Jaguar MkI.  The little A35 was screaming!

Saw that too... That race won by the Austin was lots of fun to watch. Did
not know one could make an A35 handle that well.

I was amazed at the races for the 1950 to 1955 and more modern cars, seeing
"rubbing is racing" in action and priceless cars being banged up, some
pretty bad!

JLC in San Diego
PS: sorry I can't help with the kingpin.
---