Re: Goodwood revival

Subject: Re: Goodwood revival
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2004 00:17:00 -0500
Cc: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
I've seen all the other episodes at least twice. They run them over
again a week or so later in different time slots. This one was new, so
should come up again. Go to SPEEDTV.COM check program schedule. Look for
Autorotica: Goodwood Revival. It says it will be on again  Decemebr
19th. Part1 and Part 2 from 9pm-11pm eastern and again from 1am - 3am
(the 20th).

Dave