RE: CA registration

To: "Jacques Le Clainche" <hobbycars@cox.net>
Subject: RE: CA registration
Date: Sun, 28 Nov 2004 22:53:37 -0800
Cc: <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>, <bugeye@yahoogroups.com>
Jacques,

There was a change in the "black plate" rule and I believe it is on
the DMV web site. I think it can be done still, but not as easily as
before. You can try calling the 800 number for DMV and ask, though I
can't guarantee you'll get the correct answer the first time.

Found this...

http://www.dmv.ca.gov/pubs/vctop/d03/vc5004.htm

and this...

http://www.dmv.ca.gov/pubs/vctop/d03/vc5051.htm

If all else fails, check with Mike Maclean... I know he did this as well.

Gerard

--
One meets his destiny often in the road he takes to avoid it.
~French Proverb

http://www.gerardsgarage.com/FS_Garage.htm