Ranchero vs. El Camino

To: <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Ranchero vs. El Camino
Date: Thu, 2 Dec 2004 08:30:50 -0800
Thanks for the notice about the History channel show.  Man what a biased piece
of crap!!

The Chevy team used a lighter 1972, and put in a 383 stroker motor, and had a
posi rear end.

The Ford team used a heavier 1974, open diff rear end, and of all things put
in a 400M.  No Ford person in their right mind would put a 400M at the end of
a boat anchor, let alone a performance show down.  I want a rematch!

(Bet you couldn't guess that in addition to lbc's I am a Ford guy at heart)

David Riker
davriker@pacbell.net
http://home.pacbell.net/davriker/
http://community.webshots.com/user/fool4mg
74 MG Midget
75 MG Midget
63 Ford Falcon
70 Ford Torino... 347 stroker, 3.89 Posi.  Ready to kick some Cheby butt!