Re: Bracing - now Electric Vest

To: <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Bracing - now Electric Vest
Date: Thu, 2 Dec 2004 00:08:03 -0800
Auth-sender: cbking@alum.rpi.edu
Well, my Ranger is in the shop (at least 1 cracked head, covered under
extended warranty), so I've been driving the Midget to work this week,
including in the rain yesterday morning. I forgot that the windscreen
leaks (old, dry seals I haven't replaced yet) up near the visor mounts,
and I had water dripping on my knee. A little quick thinking and a smear
of Chap-stik later and I was nice-n-dry.

And the wipers worked too. :)

-=Chris

Chris King
http://home.comcast.net/~kvcbk/