Re: Ebay madness

Subject: Re: Ebay madness
Date: Thu, 9 Dec 2004 07:58:23 -0600
Cc: Spridget List <Spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Ahem..  you should read more better...  i am going to try to change
from a el-cheapo black strap to the "proper" strap.  This is all in a
vain effort to get the cor to exceed the allowable points at a concours
event.  Only possible if you spend in thousands of dollars the year
(last two digits) the car was manufactured:  so $ 59,000 spent on a
1959 should gain me close to 110 points.  I take a few off because the
SAAB engine in the car is missing one of the cylinders so typically
seen in British cars of the day.  This of course had to be done since
the SAAB engine is DESIGNED to burn oil!!  ;-)

Lester