Re: Ebay madness

Subject: Re: Ebay madness
Date: Wed, 8 Dec 2004 16:37:05 -0600 iB8MdnAC018980
Cc: Spridget List <Spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
ARRRGGHHHH!!  YOu guys are killin' me!  Ok, so I checked out the link
only to find a vague description of smk1-m-8
Strap-Front, (Black) Spare Wheel Securing.  Does not list what I guess
is the rear strap?  I'm just curious as what I have is the el cheapo
special but if a reasonable "proper" duplicate for my 103 point resto
is available..  I mean this could take me all the way to 107 points..
just think of it.. the first 107 point car EVER!!!  ;-0

Lester