[Fwd: Fw: Don't buy Pepsi in the new can]

Subject: [Fwd: Fw: Don't buy Pepsi in the new can]
Date: Fri, 10 Dec 2004 15:59:06 -0600
Hey group!  If this is true, Holy Cow!!  What next!?

> Subject: FW: Don't buy Pepsi in the new can

 > DON'T BUY PEPSI IN THE NEW CAN!

 Pepsi has a new "patriotic" can coming out with pictures of
the Empire State Building, and the Pledge of Allegiance on them.

However, Pepsi left out two little words on the pledge, "Under God."
Pepsi said they didn't want to offend anyone.

In that case, we don't want to offend anyone at the Pepsi
corporate office, either. So if we don't buy any Pepsi product,
they will not be offended when they don't receive
our money that has the words "In God We Trust" on it.

HOW FAST CAN YOU FORWARD THIS ONE?