Re: [Fwd: Fw: Don't buy Pepsi in the new can]

To: David Woerpel <dwoerpel@wi.net>, spridgets list <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: [Fwd: Fw: Don't buy Pepsi in the new can]
Date: Fri, 10 Dec 2004 15:12:32 -0800
Crap! I remember when I was in grammar school and they
told us we had to add those two words. I wondered why.
Everybody that are under god: be happy. Everybody not sure
- be happy also - or is there something wrong with that?

Where does it say in order to be a good person or a good
citizen or a good veteran (I did my time), you have to buy
into this religion thing? Zat how you spell the reedom we
all fought for?

I believe there is a god and he/she is embarrassed by us
and what we do to each other in his/her name.

David means "beloved" did you know that?
Am I less beloved than you?

And what's this got to do with Spridgets anyway?

David McCartney

How fast did you delete this one?