Couple of Questions With Pics - Pls Help

To: spritenut@exit109.com, dwramsey@worldnet.att.net
Subject: Couple of Questions With Pics - Pls Help
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2004 02:24:12 EST
Cc: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
I am new to this and have not wrenched on a car for a good while (although I
have in the past done some successful small block rebuilds, years ago).

Anyhow - knowing this is a stupid question I still have to ask if someone
will ID the blue box with the wires going into it and. . . .

Jacking a Sprite off the ground. .  I put the back floor jacks under the rear
axle and I positioned the front jacks as far back on the chassis supports as
I could.  I am guessing that this is ok with the car?

Thanks so much for all of your help.

Kirk Hargreaves

(pics attached).

[demime 0.99d.1 removed an attachment of type application/zip which had a name
of Bugeye Question 1.ZIP]