Re: Now god

To: Spridget List <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Now god
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2004 23:38:38 -0500
Fellow Spridgeteers,

Apparently not everyone understood that my email about doctors and guns
was a joke. Sometimes I forget that not everyone understands my dry
sense of humor.

So in the true Christmas spirit I would like to apologize to all the gun
owners out there who may have been offended. I would offer an apology to
the doctors as well, but as we all know, they drive Porsches and
therefore are not members of this list. (Oops there I go again.)

--

jay fishbein
wallingford, ct