Re: Is this normal??

To: PilotRob@webtv.net (Robert E. Shlafer), "Lester Ewing" <lewing@sport.rr.com>
Subject: Re: Is this normal??
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2004 18:48:18 -0500
Cc: "Spridget List" <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
hey lester?
possibly do you have rocks or something similar in your gas tank?
very possible that something is or was dropped into your tank either by a
child fooling around or some mischevious person.
i'm still purging "mud" from my 67 saabs fuel tank, filter after
filter....rotten kids at the porsche shop i got it from!

chuck.
btw?  you have the top snapped to the rear deck and the metal bar in place
that secures it to the two chrome tear drop shaped pieces?  also wich side
curtains?  steel framed sewn vynal and clear top window material for
windows or aluminum framed sliding plexiglass 2 piece windows?   hmmm, a
factory hard top fixes this ya know!  *grin*