Re: Is this normal??

Subject: Re: Is this normal??
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2004 07:51:36 -0600
Cc: Spridget List <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Ok, I thought about U joint but IIRC there is only one and it came new
with the Rivergate  kit.  Yes, complete kit, rebuilt tranny, adapter,
slave cyl etc.    I will let all know by Monday what the findings
are...  and what is a fair price to ask for a Moto Lita wheel with an
AH SPrite horn contact but the wrong adaptor  (Splines wont' let it fit
on the Bugeye)?

Lester

.. and THANKS ALL!