No LBC- computer question

To: midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com
Subject: No LBC- computer question
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2004 20:11:38 -0800 (PST)
Dear Listers,

I have created a document that I have typed out using
Microsoft Word. My question is this, I want to print
it out in the font I have typed it in. My home printer
is broken at the moment so I am using my computer and
printer at work. The problem is this, when I print the
document out it comes out in regular type like this. I
have more of a cursive font I want to use. What do I
need to do to get it to print in this same font.

Thanks,
Bree!
One day I will SHOCK all of you when I actually have a
lbc question..and that day WILL come. ;)