Re: No LBC- computer question

To: "Duncan Sinclair" <duncan@pondhop.com> information
Subject: Re: No LBC- computer question
Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2004 12:01:09 -0500
Cc: Bree Anna <breeanna1012000@yahoo.com>, Spridget List <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Just be a bit careful, This may or may not be exactly legal. And it
depends on how tightly the office machine is locked down by the IT
staff.

Larry

--
Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
macy@bbl.med.upenn.edu

  I have great faith in fools - my friends call it self-confidence.
  - Edgar Allen Poe

believed to be clean.