FW: Austin for sale

To: <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: FW: Austin for sale
Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2004 08:19:05 -0700
Not to take the scammer thing any further, but here is the response he
sent to me. Didn't answer any one of the questions I had for him. And,
his reply looks exactly like, nearly word for word, of his reply to the
other individual on the list (sorry, can't remember who it was).

Craig Reese

'60 Bugeye