Re: Austin for sale

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net, Ankitterer@aol.com
Subject: Re: Austin for sale
Date: Fri, 17 Dec 2004 6:6:24 -0500
type?  spell?  huh?  whut?  oooh, never mind....my pinkie's getting sore
again....this durn thang drives me nuts! hmmm,6am....gee i've been up for
almost 3 hours already....

chuck.
dyslexia is a real hinderance in this media!   and up to now i thought
"ADD" was putting 1 & 1 together ta make 2.......... i'm learning it is a
whole lot more..........(not a good thing..either).....   c.