Re: Portable Sprites

To: Spridgets <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net> information
Subject: Re: Portable Sprites
Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2004 12:01:48 -0500
In the similar but different story line: I was teaching JrHS in Wyoming
(before I became a Doctor) and the students decided to pull the
practical joke on me. They turned the Midget sideways between 2 parked
cars. They made one slight miscalculation. I left after the drivers of
the other cars. They and I had a good laugh on the students the next
day.

Larry

--
Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
macy@bbl.med.upenn.edu

  I have great faith in fools - my friends call it self-confidence.
  - Edgar Allen Poe

believed to be clean.