Re: Is this normal??

To: "Spridget List" <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Is this normal??
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2004 08:44:59 -0600 with any abuse report
> Ok, I thought about U joint but IIRC there is only one and it came new
> with the Rivergate  kit.

Actually, Lester, U-Joints always come in pairs because together they
achieve a fairly constant motion, but with just one the rotational speed
keeps varying. The front u-joint comes with the full kit, but the back
u-joint does not.

> ..  and what is a fair price to ask for a Moto Lita wheel with an
> AH SPrite horn contact but the wrong adaptor  (Splines wont' let it fit
> on the Bugeye)?

Chances are that it is correct for the later Spridgets, but I do not have my
Horler at work with me and I will not hazard a guess as to when it changed
unless it were with the collabsible columns (whenever that happened)
David Lieb
1972 Blue