Re: Motol-Lita

To: "Mike/Donna Carpenter" <mail4carpenters@peoplepc.com>, "Frank Clarici" <spritenut@exit109.com>
Subject: Re: Motol-Lita
Date: Fri, 17 Dec 2004 6:12:12 -0500
Cc: "Lester Ewing" <lewing@sport.rr.com>, "Spridget List" <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
FRANK!  now stop giving away the secrets of cheap import parts!   gee! i've
been sneaking about at the muscle car meets and rod runs for spridget parts
for years!  the owners of big iorn are not too picky when it comes to
"disposing" the wierd car parts they want rid of!    on the other hand i
find some great model train stuff at car shows too....LOL!

chuck.
lurk-lurk-lurk....hey moe!, hey larry!  look...i'm lurking!  nyuk-nuyk-nyuk!
possibly time for some "studebaker hawk, from billy the mountain?
or!  a return of montana BOB??????  (uh-oh!  i may have dated myself on
that one!)....   :)