Re: Rear Sway Bar

To: richard howlin <JHOWLIN@peoplepc.com>
Subject: Re: Rear Sway Bar
Date: Sat, 18 Dec 2004 08:58:09 -0500 5.0; U)
Cc: Frank Clarici <spritenut@exit109.com>, Spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
I had been considering a panhard bar for our '66 Sprite, and at Carlisle last
year, I spoke with the guys at Winners Circle about the one they sell.

It's a nicely made unit except that as configured it will interfere with the
stock exhaust location.  Their setup is for racing when exhaust matters less.

They said they were going to develop one for street use, eventually to be
marketed by Moss, but I don't believe that's happened yet.  You might call and
ask.