Re: Rear Sway Bar

To: Jim Juhas <james.f.juhas@snet.net>
Subject: Re: Rear Sway Bar
Date: Sat, 18 Dec 2004 10:29:56 -0800
Cc: richard howlin <JHOWLIN@peoplepc.com>, Spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
I believe MiniMania sells a panhard bar for Sprites & Midgets. Uncertain
whether it is for race only or also for street. You might check their
web-site (www.minimania.com).

Also, I think they have a discussion/instructions for both front sway
bars and panhard bars in their Tech section, but probably oriented to Minis.

Jim Rogers
San Juan Capistrano, CA