Ten things not to say to a woman during an argument (NO LBC)

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Ten things not to say to a woman during an argument (NO LBC)
Date: Sat, 18 Dec 2004 18:40:10 EST
Cc: midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com
10. "Don't you have some laundry to do or something?"
9. "Oooh, you are so cute when you get all pissed off."
8. "You're just upset because your ass is beginning to spread."
7. "Waaait a minute ..I get it ..what time of the month is it?"
6. "Are you sure you don't want to consult the 'Great Oprah' on this one?"
5. "Sorry. I was just picturing you naked."
4. "Whoa, time out honey. Football is on."
3. "Looks like someone had an extra bowl of Bitch Flakes this morning."
2. "Is there any way we can do this via e-mail?"
AND THE NUMBER ONE THING YOU SHOULD NEVER SAY TO A WOMAN DURING AN ARGUMENT
1. "Who are you kidding? We both know that thing ain't loaded."

Robert B. Houston
Texan in NM
73 Midget and others

John Bernard Books (The Shootist):
"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I
don't do these things to other people and I expect the same from them."