re engine shipping - another one x-mac-creator="4D4F5353"

To: mg <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: re engine shipping - another one x-mac-creator="4D4F5353"
Date: Mon, 27 Dec 2004 21:03:23 -0800
I need to ship a 998 motor from Northern CA
to Tulsa OK for Rocky Frisco for a Mini racer.

I can make up a crate, but then what? Anyone
heading along that path or part of it?

Se7en suggested the empty block could go
in a separate box and the rest in others, but
I fear the block would tear up any cardboard box.

What's a bare block weigh, anyway? Then I have
a better question to ask UPS or FedEx - or?

David McCartney / Cap't Rapture
71 MG Midget
"69" Mini assemblage, a virtual po'pourie!
95 GSR
38 Me

(Mike Weeks wrote:

> Hey Ed, Happy holidays to you too.  I had just recently tried to ship
one to
> Dave Carpenter just outside Pittsburg, PA and they couldn't ship it
UPS