Re: laser wheel alignment DIY

To: "Glen Byrns" <grbyrns@ucdavis.edu>
Subject: Re: laser wheel alignment DIY
Date: Wed, 29 Dec 2004 12:44:31 -0800
Cc: <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Hi Glen,

Great idea! I already have the laser level too.

RE: the fluorescent bulb, been doing this for a while and love the
"no heat" factor too, but be aware that the glass can easily be
broken too if dropped. Don't ask me how I know... twice.

Gerard

--
One meets his destiny often in the road he takes to avoid it.
~French Proverb

http://www.gerardsgarage.com/FS_Garage.htm