RE: Why Not?

To: "Gus" <mother-ship@earthlink.net>, "Spridgeteers" <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net> FILETIME=[D9A18C60:01C4EE1A] iBU2spAC004082
Subject: RE: Why Not?
Date: Wed, 29 Dec 2004 19:54:14 -0700
Hello,

Funny you give this definition.
In fact, in france, librals are the peoples that think that free market
should rule, that health care and retirement should be individuals own
business and that the state should not interfeer in it, that France
country should impose it's views and vision on the rest of the world.
Conservatives (like me) are the peoples that think that the governement
should take care of the peoples in needs, help the unemployed, that it
is agaisnt the greater good to have company and corporations decide what
is good for the peoples (that it should be in the hands of the people
represented by the government), that health care, minimal livign
standard and wages and retirement should be garantied for everyone (we
do not have working poor not trailers park over there BTW)....

Ho, and BTW, we also have weapons control, no in school shooting,
violance is kept to a minimum (althrough lots of people want to ban
american TV series because of the violence they show), SIDA is minimum
(and you can get condoms in farmacy for 20cents), we do not have any
problems with drunken youth (and there is no ban on young people
drinking), and our cars get 40+MPG without even using hybrid
technology..... Thanks to what you would call conservatives....

Our state budget has education as it's top expenditure (not military)
followed by social services... Miliraty comes in 8th position....

Ho, and we are at peace with the rest of the word too....

Cyrille....

http://www.angelrays.com/plain/why.html

Seriously, looks like another example of crimes committed by liberals.

libB7erB7al  P )  Pronunciation Key  (lbr-l, lbrl) adj.
1. Not limited to or by established, traditional, orthodox, or
authoritarian attitudes, views, or dogmas; free from bigotry.
2. Favoring proposals for reform, open to new ideas for progress, and
tolerant of the ideas and behavior of others; broad-minded.
3. Communist, or subversive, un-American, non-redneck, accepting of
minorities, and equal rights.

n.
1. A person with liberal ideas or opinions.
2. Anyone not in lock-step with right-wing conversatives.

Gus aka "the firefly"
Extraordinary crimes against the people and the state have to be avenged
by agents extraordinary. Two such people are John Steed, top
professional, and his partner, Emma Peel, talented amateur. Otherwise
known as The Avengers...