Re: Air Compressor Settlement

To: Spridgets List <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Air Compressor Settlement
Date: Thu, 30 Dec 2004 10:11:58 -0500
I find it very amusing.

A settlement like this does not make the buyer whole. The buyer who
purchased a product in good faith is not compensated by buying an
additional product that he/she may or may not need or want nor by being
given an additional product. It doesn't address the original claim, that
the product they were sold was knowingly deficient.

I recently received notice of a class action settlement on a stock
purchase. It stated that since the amount of my settlement was less than
$10.00, I would not receive anything. My questions are: How many
participants settlements fell into that category?, What did these
amounts total?, and Who got THAT money?

We all know who got that money. The "ambulance chaser". I actually
passed a Ford Explorer a few weeks ago. It was painted white with LARGE
blue writing (18" letters?) all over it advertising a certain injury law
firm in CT. I couldn't believe it. Sad.

End of Rant
(My apologies Rick. I'll buy you a beer in Monterey)

--

jay fishbein
wallingford, ct